Sunday, February 28, 2010




A lovely weekend with my lovelies....
Family is true bliss.
We went to this amazing little hippie town this weekend.
I LOVED IT!
Fabulous little eclectic shops, I wanted to buy everything!
Ben was such a trooper, he definitely did it for me because he does not like to shop!
I took the camera but never got it out until we were back in the parking lot...
GO FIGURE!!
Oh well, at least I got a few!


I know, he is so stunning.
Even better is his English accent.
TOTALLY irresistible.


Mr. D is very into TechDech skateboards.
A must have toy wherever we go!
I know I have said this before but....
he is SO. MUCH. FUN!


Yummy. Edible. Happy. Sweet. Perfect.
I love her blue eyes like my mom's.
Her crater of a dimple like Daddy and
her punk rock hair that is all her own.

Yes, my loves.

Happy day.


5 comments:

Summertime Designs said...

I am completely in love with the photos. Love the close-ups of you and your hubby. Love that your Owen loves the toy skateboard (Brock was playing with his ONE train at church and a lady behind me told him he was distracting her son from listening...geesh!). And sweet Libby is so stinkin' beautiful! Oh, and I love the canvas textures as well as those amazing aged frames that look like my mom's childhood pics.

Courtney said...

Ya for fun get-a-way weekends! Love the pics...makes me anxious to see you guys! Can't wait!

kellibattraw said...

Every time I look at your photos I want to be near your family so we can all be friends. : )

Kari said...

Wow, what amazing pictures. You and your hubbs look so great together! Your kids are stinkin models. I love Libby's blue eyes. Gorgeous! So fun you got to spend some fun quality (shopping) time with your fam!

Shelli said...

Lindsey! I'm so happy you stopped by to leave me a comment! What a fun surprise! I feel like we have years and years of catching up to do...What a beautiful family you have---your children are gorgeous! And you're a photographer! And an amazing one at that. And you live in the UK! Who would have guessed!? You were always a sweet friend to us, and I'm so glad I know where you are now! Please keep in touch....

Hugs, Shelli