
Well, after an 11 hour flight BY MYSELF with two kids we are here.
In fact we've been here a couple of weeks!
I know.
Shame on me for not blogging all about it.
I have my reasons...
Ben got a great promotion so we are leaving our lovely Plymouth.
Were moving two hours closer to live in a city with family
and live closer to the rest.
So I've been packing the house..
then I packed for the trip then
I took a very long trip..
had lots of fam time
taken lots of shoots
and so here we are.
Owen and Libby have been having so much fun!
Wearing t-shirts and shorts already has been quite the highlight!
Owen can't get enough of his nan and neither can Libby.
Poor Ben had to stay and work but he gets to come to us soon
but we are missing him SO MUCH!
Anyways, happy funny shoot today.
Owen DID not like sister touching him at all,
especially with slobbery hands and mouth.
Can you tell?!?!?

Libby had a great time! She couldn't get enough of him!

Our little (being the optimal word!) lady is 5 months old.
She is loving rice cereal and can certainly not get enough of it.
Poor thing, she'll waste away!
She is rolling over and drooling ridiculous amounts of slobber everywhere.
Yes, say it all you like but I have to tell you WE KNOW.
She is the CUTEST thing around and we are not going to deny it!
Owen is a great big brother and is starting to really have a little more interest in her.
He is really missing daddy though.
I don't think I will ever make the cut with that guy!
At least he kisses me often (and like daddy or so he says)
They entail holding my face TIGHTLY and saying MWA as loud as possible!
He is super fun!
More to come soon, were just soaking up all we can while were here!

6 comments:
I love Owen's face in those pictures!!! Cohen used to say, "Jace is so slimy... get him off me." :)_
I won't say I'm jealous that you're in AZ, because jealousy is a selfish emotion. I'll just say I'm happy for you, VERY happy for you.: ) And yes, your children are stinking cute!
Are you kidding me with that hair on Libby?? Oh Linds..your kids are yummy!
Her hair is KILLING ME! What kid has ringlets at 5 months old?!
Unreal.
I am in love with Owen's faces...it looks like he thinks Libby has cooties! And her hair is just gorgeous. Love the pics! Welcome back to AZ!
Ah I absolutely LOVE Owen's face! Classic. And Libby is just getting cuter by the day, I can NOT get over her hair...so adorablex
Post a Comment