Monday, February 15, 2010




Isn't she just delicious?! She is such a good baby. Smiling and giggling all of the time! We kind of had a crappy night last night but I woke up to this sweet face and didn't think that it was that bad after all.






This guy, what a crack-up. Our fingerpaint day was so much fun! He wasn't totally sure at first, he is a bit of a non-icky boy! Too funny! This last set is the conversation when it was time to pack up....

First shot...umm no mom lets get more paint...
Top shot....sorry babe mom needs to do dinner...
Bottom shot....why and no mixed into ONE face
Last shot....a pensive look after I say we'll do it another day

Such an expressive boy!

I want to know what everyone else does with their toddlers. How does your week pan and what do you do with your kids?!

6 comments:

kellibattraw said...

Could he be any cuter?! We can't wait for warmer weather so we can play out doors. I'll have to try the finer painting. I've heard some people finger paint with pudding- could be interesting. : )

Summertime Designs said...

Okay, that picture of Libby looks like a porcelain baby doll. What a perfect sight to wake up to after a crappy night! She is just beautiful! And I love the expressions on Owen's faces during the finger paint extravaganza! He has such a sweet face and his lips and eyes are to die for! And I cannot give you much insight for what I do with my toddlers during the week. However, since the weather is nice this time of year in AZ, we do like to go for nature walks.

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Cute pictures! When Lauren was Owen's age we started a little preschool swap. It was just one day a week and only for 1 1/2 hours (mostly to just get the kids used to the idea of preschool and being able to have fun with each other - mostly coloring, little easy crafts, singing, reading time, play time, etc). And we had great recreation centers that had really fun preschool classes that were really inexpensive. We also had a great children's museum very close to our place and we got a membership and would go at least once a week. We also loved story time at the library each week. Hopefully you have some of those options where you are. Good luck!

Katie said...

They are just so cute. I wish that I was going to be able to see you when you are in Arizona. Miss you!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

so cute! I can't believe how big Owen is getting! I just ran into Kim the other day at Ned's and said we all need to get together when you are in town so i can finally meet you! We have blogging buddies for awhile but never met. How crazy!

Sara said...

You have such darling kids!

Let's see, sometimes it is really hard to figure out what to do with the kids. My kiddos love playdough. They make a huge mess and mix all the colors, but can seriously sit there for an hour just playing. So worth the mess.

Also blocks! Mason loves loves loves blocks! He is always building elaborate buildings. I can't believe he hasn't gotten sick of playing with them yet.