
I wish that I was posting about the birth of this baby BUT I'M NOT!
I am still very large with this baby and trying every single solitary thing to WILL her out!
NOTHING seems to work!
I realize that she may have her own little time frame but this momma is not waiting around for too long!
I have absolutely NO desire to push out a child bigger than 10 pounds
(and preferably not to have that size anyways!)
The DR here that I saw will NOT induce me until I am 12 days overdue, a common practice here in England that as you can imagine just thrills me!
I saw him yesterday and our little conversation was THE STRAW!
He would barely refer me to someone else so I could get a second opinion and it was the total absolute last thing I could handle!
You know when all of the sudden something hits you and the floodgates open CANNOT STOP!
Ben was, of course, my knight in shining armor. He went back into the dr and gave him a piece of his mind and while it didn't accomplish anything, it made my heart flutter knowing my babies daddy watches out for me.
See, this lady is TIRED! I have this giant belly and what I am certain, is a fairly large baby inside....it keeps me from sleeping.
Most who know me, KNOW that when I start to get sleep deprived my ability to cope, be happy and patient takes a soaring leap off the nearest cliff.
SOOOOO I am really grumpy....I am trying to keep from letting it affect me and others but I am very much done!
To top things off, we discovered that Owen had lice a couple of days ago.
OH JOY.
So not only did that bring my anger to boil because we know that he got it at nursery by a family that brought their child in DESPITE her head crawling with them BUT I JUST cleaned the house.
A feat, those of you preggy moms know, is not easy while you are 40 weeks PLUS!
So my washer and dryer have been non-stop for days and we have the ever so fun task of lice-combing, lice shampooing and dousing of vinegar on a two year old for at least two weeks!
OH JOY.
Thankfully my mother dear is boarding a jet today and is on her way.
A thought that brings me true joy because (next to Ben) she is my most favorite person.
You know mom's know just what to say.
I can hear her now saying,
"Oh Linz, it does really stink but she'll come when she's ready so you just need to suck it up and get busy!"
She'll find me something to do to keep my mind off of it and she'll make me all the things I love to eat and she smells like "mom" and for some reason that seems to comfort!
So EVERYONE keep your fingers crossed and wish me all the contractions your little heart can!
I am still very large with this baby and trying every single solitary thing to WILL her out!
NOTHING seems to work!
I realize that she may have her own little time frame but this momma is not waiting around for too long!
I have absolutely NO desire to push out a child bigger than 10 pounds
(and preferably not to have that size anyways!)
The DR here that I saw will NOT induce me until I am 12 days overdue, a common practice here in England that as you can imagine just thrills me!
I saw him yesterday and our little conversation was THE STRAW!
He would barely refer me to someone else so I could get a second opinion and it was the total absolute last thing I could handle!
You know when all of the sudden something hits you and the floodgates open CANNOT STOP!
Ben was, of course, my knight in shining armor. He went back into the dr and gave him a piece of his mind and while it didn't accomplish anything, it made my heart flutter knowing my babies daddy watches out for me.
See, this lady is TIRED! I have this giant belly and what I am certain, is a fairly large baby inside....it keeps me from sleeping.
Most who know me, KNOW that when I start to get sleep deprived my ability to cope, be happy and patient takes a soaring leap off the nearest cliff.
SOOOOO I am really grumpy....I am trying to keep from letting it affect me and others but I am very much done!
To top things off, we discovered that Owen had lice a couple of days ago.
OH JOY.
So not only did that bring my anger to boil because we know that he got it at nursery by a family that brought their child in DESPITE her head crawling with them BUT I JUST cleaned the house.
A feat, those of you preggy moms know, is not easy while you are 40 weeks PLUS!
So my washer and dryer have been non-stop for days and we have the ever so fun task of lice-combing, lice shampooing and dousing of vinegar on a two year old for at least two weeks!
OH JOY.
Thankfully my mother dear is boarding a jet today and is on her way.
A thought that brings me true joy because (next to Ben) she is my most favorite person.
You know mom's know just what to say.
I can hear her now saying,
"Oh Linz, it does really stink but she'll come when she's ready so you just need to suck it up and get busy!"
She'll find me something to do to keep my mind off of it and she'll make me all the things I love to eat and she smells like "mom" and for some reason that seems to comfort!
So EVERYONE keep your fingers crossed and wish me all the contractions your little heart can!

8 comments:
Wishing you lots of close contractions that warrant admittance to the nearest hospital!
brad once gave a dr. a piece of his mind when my feelings were hurt. our men look out for us. now i look back and think it was sweet. at the time i was so embarrassed and begging him not to tell the dr. off.
anyway.....i want you to go into labor this minute. i'll do a labor dance for you right now and see if i can make it happen.
I'm SO glad your Mom is coming today!! May you have that baby as soon as she gets there so she can take care of you.
love you mucho. Hang in there, friend.
You poor lady! I'm so sorry. That is REALLY no fair when your doctor won't help you out! I totally know all the panicky feelings that come with having to do extra stuff (like scrubbing a head full of lice) when you are just wanting everything to be perfect for her arrival. So sorry again! You were right though, Your mom will come and make everything happy. And your sweet babe will come. We'll be wishing you lots and lots of contractions!! Hang in there!!
I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. By the way- 12 days?! That's beyond rediculous!
I am so sorry you are going through all these fun and exciting trials!!! When I read that you updated, my heart went aflutter because I thought to myself, "Is it time?" And when I clicked on the link to your blog and saw that your baby pregnancy counter was at 0 weeks and 0 days, I was like, "She came! She came!" And then as I sat and waited for the page to load, I had a downer of a moment when I read the news. And more downers as I read the entire post! I am sorry! But you are right, she'll come when she's ready...and she will be so worth the wait! Hang in there, you're doing great. Sorry about the lice issue. So glad your mom is coming, and so glad your hubby's just so great.
I'm wishin' and hopin' and prayin' for you Linz. Too bad you are too young to remember that fun song on the radio. Mamma's on her way. Relief is in sight. Love ya!
Aunt Barb
I'm so glad you have a thoughtful husband, cute son (even if he does have lice :( ), and wonderful mom who will be with you very shortly. You can do it!
Post a Comment