Sunday, October 25, 2009










She has arrived, all 9lbs and 12 ozs of her.
We only had iPhone's on us so this will have to do until she has her proper photo shoot.
She came in perfect timing! My parents flew in, took a train to us and within two hours I was at the hospital! I labored for several hours before the contractions really started to kick in! They ended up speeding up the process a little as she was face up.
They worried that they might have to c-section me but I pushed her out THANKFULLY!
She had a massive lump and bruise on the top of her head because of her positioning so she is quite swollen and has some bruising but is gorgeous nonetheless.
We have been soaking her in and can't get over how pretty she is.
She looks like a pretty feminine version of Owen which we love!
He was all about "my baby" when he came and saw her at the hospital and has been all about her since we got home.
Helping her with her binky and sharing his blankey with her.
We hope this love continues!!
This mama is very very tired but feeling good
The daddy is superb at everything and even better that he GOT A JOB!
It has been a great week for us!
We are currently drinking her up and plan on doing so for a long time....
We'll post again when we can!

16 comments:

Kari said...

CONGRATS Linz!! Way to go! So glad that she arrived safe and sound! I can't wait to see pics of her first photo shoot!

Jim and Shalene said...

She is beautiful...AND huge...You are a real woman birthing such a bundle...Congrats to your super cute family..she fits right in!!! It's Shalene

Carrie Medford said...

Adorable! She looks like a gorgeous feminine version of Owen.

jen said...

Congrats again Linz. So happy for all of you and WOOHOO about Ben's job! What a great week for your family!

Auburn said...

Yeah! Love it. I definitely see Owen in her. Have fun, soak up those newborn moments, they pass so quickly.

Brooke said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS Linz~ She is a real beauty and all I can say is WOW! 9 pounds 12 oz! You deserve some kind of prize for that... and your doctor should be shot!!!!

Love you all tons! And can't wait for our next play date so I can squeeze that cute girl!

Brooke said...

AND congrats to Ben on the new job! Can't wait to hear more about that!!! It's in AZ, right? ;)

Sarah Williams said...

ooooo, that almost makes me want another one! shes a little squishy doll, love it.

Jamie said...

YAHO! I'm so happy for you all. She is so dang pretty. She does remind me of Owen. How fun. I can't wait to see more pictures. Hopefully I get to see this pretty little thing soon. Good luck with the new baby and with the new job (details??). Keep the pics coming. Oh and I know Owen will be loving on her for a long long time. Until she can fight back at least. :) Love ya!

Rachel Clare said...

So so excited for you guys- for all your good news! Give that Libby a big hug from me! :)

kellibattraw said...

Congratulations, she's beautiful! I can't believe how big your babies are at birth! My hat's off to you! : )

Summertime Designs said...

She is beautiful!!! What precious photos and congratulations! That is a GREAT size baby right there! You are a true pioneer. I am so glad your parents are there to help. Give her kisses from all of us!

Sara said...

I can't even begin to express how happy I am for you guys! With everything. Can't wait to see more pictures and hear more stories from your wonderful family!

Katie said...

So happy for you! She is a beauty!

Scott Jensen said...

Congrats and Welcome Liberty!!!

Hope you are getting some sleep you sweet thang.

Annie said...

Um yeah, logged on as brother-in-law. Sorry for the confusion on the last comment.