

Oh yes were still waiting....hoping that she will come a little early because the largeness can go NO MORE!
I was much more ROUND with Owen and with this gal it is all out front and
good heavens I honestly don't think I can or should stretch anymore!
My belly button is completely NUMB!

So were just hanging and waiting!
Making some bows here and there,
finishing up Pied Piper work,
applying to jobs for daddy,
washing baby clothes,
making space where we can,
making bets on her size,
anxiously awaiting the arrival of Nan and Papa
and resting as much as possible!
Hopefully she'll arrive soon
Making some bows here and there,
finishing up Pied Piper work,
applying to jobs for daddy,
washing baby clothes,
making space where we can,
making bets on her size,
anxiously awaiting the arrival of Nan and Papa
and resting as much as possible!
Hopefully she'll arrive soon

7 comments:
Those bows are adorable.
This weekend seems a perfect time to birth a baby. :)
Thinking of you!! (and hoping she arrives early!)
Oooh good luck Linz!! Can't wait to see some pics! Come early little one!
YEAH for baby girls! Good luck w/everything!
Best of luck.. I'll be thinking of you and wishing for a speedy delivery!
Cute, cute stuff!!! If that's what you are able to produce in the mean time then I would say...Not bad!! Although I'm sure that the next display of your production is going to be even cuter!!
Ok I am just think maybe Elias could use a bow to tie back all his hair!! Not sure the daddy would agree. They are so cute! Loved checking out your blog, you are both such good fun. Thinking of you this week, love Bx
Post a Comment