There is this dad.....

My father-in-law is one of my most favorite people on the planet! When I first met Ben's family, I knew he would be an instant friend and ally and me to him. He has always treated me like one of his own from the beginning when we first started dating and throughout mine and Ben's relationship. There were periods (during our courtship) when I was not so liked by some family members but I NEVER felt that from him, he always has made me feel completely loved and special. He has been a great dad and example to Ben and it shows!
then there is this dad.....

My own. Speaking of closest allies, my dad has always been the headcoach of my team so to speak. The first person to support and give strength and encouragement in any of my efforts. I think about my dad and well up instantly thinking of his constant giving and his great example of sacrifice. He has always been one of my best friends. There are MANY things that I go to my dad about because I know that when he talks to me he is unbiased and will remain uninfluenced by his own wants or opinions. He has helped me walk through situations to work out my own solutions. He has always honored my desire for independence which I am sure, when I was younger, must have been a difficult thing for him BUT I never knew that. He lost his own dad when he was only 24 years old and was left to not only care for his own family but his mother and seven sisters. That situation has put him in a NUMBER of predicaments and never-ending battles that would try the most patient of people. I am ALWAYS completely amazed at how he handles them and takes care of them. He is MOST spectacular and I have always been proud of him and grateful for being blessed to have him as my father. Love you dad.
Then there is THIS ONE......




When I met Ben I knew that he was something different and something special. As we dated, I found that he was the whole entire package that many women search for and never find. Aside from all of the other things, I knew that he was going to be an incredible father. Ben is the best! While both he and I take on the certain attributes that pertain to each of our own roles, I've never felt that we are separate. I've always felt that I have a team partner in parenting. He is so great at helping me (and I hope I for him) in every aspect. I've enjoyed countless mornings of sleeping in, vacummed floors, dishes cleaned, and numerous other thoughtful things that Ben always does not because I need it but because as he states,"we all do our part!" At the first of the pregnancy, I could NOT handle changing Owen's nappies. The poo ones would just about kill me! I could gag just smelling him down the corridor! Ben would rush in and change him for at least two weeks straight, what a star! I am so grateful for his love of being a father and taking on that role full heartedly! Owen could not be more in love with him! He absolutely adores Ben and everything he does. I couldn't be more happy that he has him as his role model. B, TQHLLYDV.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL!

My father-in-law is one of my most favorite people on the planet! When I first met Ben's family, I knew he would be an instant friend and ally and me to him. He has always treated me like one of his own from the beginning when we first started dating and throughout mine and Ben's relationship. There were periods (during our courtship) when I was not so liked by some family members but I NEVER felt that from him, he always has made me feel completely loved and special. He has been a great dad and example to Ben and it shows!
then there is this dad.....

My own. Speaking of closest allies, my dad has always been the headcoach of my team so to speak. The first person to support and give strength and encouragement in any of my efforts. I think about my dad and well up instantly thinking of his constant giving and his great example of sacrifice. He has always been one of my best friends. There are MANY things that I go to my dad about because I know that when he talks to me he is unbiased and will remain uninfluenced by his own wants or opinions. He has helped me walk through situations to work out my own solutions. He has always honored my desire for independence which I am sure, when I was younger, must have been a difficult thing for him BUT I never knew that. He lost his own dad when he was only 24 years old and was left to not only care for his own family but his mother and seven sisters. That situation has put him in a NUMBER of predicaments and never-ending battles that would try the most patient of people. I am ALWAYS completely amazed at how he handles them and takes care of them. He is MOST spectacular and I have always been proud of him and grateful for being blessed to have him as my father. Love you dad.
Then there is THIS ONE......




When I met Ben I knew that he was something different and something special. As we dated, I found that he was the whole entire package that many women search for and never find. Aside from all of the other things, I knew that he was going to be an incredible father. Ben is the best! While both he and I take on the certain attributes that pertain to each of our own roles, I've never felt that we are separate. I've always felt that I have a team partner in parenting. He is so great at helping me (and I hope I for him) in every aspect. I've enjoyed countless mornings of sleeping in, vacummed floors, dishes cleaned, and numerous other thoughtful things that Ben always does not because I need it but because as he states,"we all do our part!" At the first of the pregnancy, I could NOT handle changing Owen's nappies. The poo ones would just about kill me! I could gag just smelling him down the corridor! Ben would rush in and change him for at least two weeks straight, what a star! I am so grateful for his love of being a father and taking on that role full heartedly! Owen could not be more in love with him! He absolutely adores Ben and everything he does. I couldn't be more happy that he has him as his role model. B, TQHLLYDV.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL!

1 comments:
You are surrounded by great men. Not many people are so blessed. So glad that someone as great as you, is so lucky.
Post a Comment