I can't believe that our Arizona stay is coming to an end....especially when we extended it by almost a week! By the time we get back to our house it will have been 6 weeks! WOWZAS! I don't know how it happens but it flys by and before I know it, I'm back on that plane crying my eyes out. It will be much harder to leave this time. Usually I know I am coming back in a few months and that makes it so much more bearable but unless Ben gets a job here we wont be back for awhile. You'll see our lovely little reason why in just a minute....
One of the most hard things about being a photographer is never getting our photos done! I mean, I actually will do them via a remote for my camera but I must tell you...it is a RIGHT PAIN IN THE REAR! Thankfully, I have made a few choice photographer friends, a couple of special ones in particular and since dear Jen lives here in the valley she offered her fine skills and gave me the images to play with (now that is photog with confidence!). Here are a few of my own edits.....
As you can see, I am a little larger these days! Due to a little peanut tucked up in my belly! Oh yes number two is on it's way. A little man or a little lady to make their appearance in mid October! We planned on waiting till Owen was two to try to add on to our family but we felt it was time and were so grateful, so excited and happy as ducks for this one to get here!
We are loving that and hope that lasts!!
Jen thank you so much for the photos....I seriously could NOT narrow it down and love them all! You are superb, so glad I know you and can't wait for your babe to arrive two weeks before mine!
So we are off back to England...we've got more AZ photos to share so stay tuned. Were hoping to come for Christmas so hopefully we'll see you 2009 and we'll bring our new addition!









11 comments:
So cute! I love them all...and am so sad you are leaving us.
Congrats on the new baby...and safe journey back to England!
You make a cute pregnant girl! But then again, you're cute all the time so I'm not really surprised!
YAY! Love that bump. You guys are so cute and Jen did a great job! Let's Skype, right?
What a cute prego belly you have! It's too bad we don't live close enough to let our little guys play together. : )
Congratulations!! You look adorable! I love the family pictures. Have a safe trip back.
Those are great pictures! And your bump is adorable!
Oh Linz it was SO my pleasure!! You guys were too fun to photograph! Lets chat soon, be safe & take care of those babes!
you look alot like kim in that picture with you laughing.
i love the colors in these, you all look great.
it was great to see you this time.
Congrats for baby #2! You have a cute family, and I know you'll love being a mom all over again.
That's wonderful Linz. Congrats on the almost new arrival. What darling family photos.
Post a Comment