Prom. Was my prom really 13 years ago? It only seems like it was just a couple of years back! Now here are my niece and nephew going to prom.....WHAT?!?!?! No way! I still remember him with his cute little glasses at 3 who was totally in love with Tigger. Miss Makaelee used to get me out of bed by saying, "Wait up Ninny, it's a butipul day, WAIT UP!!!"
I have heaps more that I will put up on the Pied Piper blog soon and you can really see how prom has changed over the years!! Although the "date awkwardness" is still kicking around. It was hilarious how none of these guys could put their arms around their dates waists. Ben and I kept totally hiding our giggles under our breaths but it was just funny. I totally remember that! Although I think if it was my son and daughter headed out, I would prefer that!!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Say it aint so....
Posted by
Linz
at
1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
It is so weird how our little cousins, nephews, neices DO grow up and become adults! I know! They are great looking "kids".
Post a Comment