Friday, April 17, 2009

Long time, no post....photo overload....

I get so busy every time we come that I forget to post all about our happenings while were here!

We had so much fun in Utah with my good friend Katie and her family. I have known Katie all of my life and we used to have sleepovers from "yea high" for as long as I can remember! We both went to different schools, lived in different states for awhile, were on missions at different times...etc. She is one of the few friends that you don't have to talk to constantly but when you do, you pick up right where you left off. We have always tried to connect every time that were in the country but the last few times it just never worked out and it was looking like that was going to happen this time BUT Katie being ever so amazing flew us up so that we could see each other!

Sidenote: She cooked us deliciously fattening desserts EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT! I am much tubbier now then when I left! They were so good though....argh....mouthwatering!

Photobucket

Photobucket
(could you not eat this baby?! He is such a good baby, I swear I never heard him cry!)

Photobucket
(a mid photo shoot shot)

We had so much fun and Owen played with her Spencer and Lily ALL DAY LONG! He had mega Spencer withdrawls when we got back! It was so great to be there and such a treat for us....thanks so much Katie...we miss you guys....come see us in England!!

Photobucket
(Ben and O always being themselves!)

Photobucket
(the Sunday sand castles were the highlight of the trip for the boys!)

Photobucket

Photobucket
The dads had just as much, if not MORE, fun than the kids "helping" them build the sandcastles

I also got to see my MTC companion and good friend, Sara and her cute family! We had a fab photo shoot and an amazing dinner out!

Photobucket

And just by luck my very good photographer friend, Rachel from LA was in Utah while I was there so we had a quick but fab visit! So good to see you Rach if even for two seconds!

Photobucket

Such a great time had for all! So great to see everyone and catch up!

I cannot believe that we leave on Thursday....I'm trying not to think about it cause it makes me want to cry!

2 comments:

Rachel Clare said...

Lindsay!! It was so great to see you, if even for just a few minutes. I'm so grateful you guys would make the little trip up to SLC. Your little family is beautiful, and I'm so thankful we're friends! :)

Katie said...

Lindsay-we miss you guys and it was so fun to see you. I need to order pics now. So many to choose from cause you did such an amazing job.

I'm so glad you took pics of the kids in the sand box. I missed out on that. Can I get some of those too?

You're the best and give Kathy, O and Ben hugs for me.