Thursday, April 02, 2009

So we've been catching up with friends and fam and I have not had two seconds to post one single thing!

Photobucket
(a shot from the mock photo shoots at my workshop)

I had my workshop which was a success and something that maybe I'll do again! In hindsight, you always think of a billion things that you could have done better and I already have a list of the things I will change. It was great though! I have always loved teaching so it was a fun experience!

I've been doing photo shoots and been busy but luckily we've managed to squeeze in some fun date nights with friends and lots of playdates for me and Owen! Ben has only been able to golf once but hopefully we'll rectify that soon!

Were off to freezing Utah today...I only brought my converse! I did not plan for cold weather and it is supposed to snow up there tomorrow! YIKES! We'll keep you posted on that!

0 comments: