Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We are still living!

It has been way too long since the last post but we've been so busy since we got back! We literally hit the ground running! We had a wedding to be a part of and also shoot two days after we arrived! YAY...cause I love to shoot them soooo much :(! At the same time Ben had last bits of work to turn in before graduation which kept him up for a good 24 hours! I've been NON-STOP editing since we got back and have barely see the light of day for the last few weeks since we got back! We have HOWEVER, managed to get out a little!

We found a new park that Owen is all about!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Had a movie day with some friends....
Photobucket

Went for a fab Sunday walk.....it was soooo beautiful this past Sunday! The sun hasn't been out much but thankfully we got some good warm sunshine and we took full advantage!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was our good friend, Erana's, birthday yesterday and she was dying to go strawberry picking and invited us along! I have never done this before and we all thoroughly enjoyed it!
Photobucket

I love this of Owen....he really knows his "cheese" now and loves to take photos like mom. I. LOVE. IT.
Photobucket

Photobucket

We just got the iPhone's and I have to admit....I LOVE MINE! Ben has even put some of Owen's shows on the phone and it has saved us a couple of times....as super sad as that is! We had our phones for a seriously long time though so it was nice to get such a good upgrade for nothing!
Photobucket

We are going to find out on Monday what this baby is (hopefully if he/she cooperates!)...I can't believe that I am 20 weeks already! This pregnancy has really flown by!

8 comments:

Auburn said...

I can't wait to find out what you are growing inside of you! I LOVE, LOVE the "portable piper" - what a cute idea. I'm obsessed with my iphone too . . . I'll never go back that is FOR SHO!

CassiB said...

Cute pics, you look h-awesome preggo.

Debbie said...

i can't believe how big Owen is getting. he was just a baby the other day and now you are on #2!! Can't wait to hear if this one will be a boy or a girl.

Sara said...

Yay! An update! Looks like things are going great. Can't wait to find out what you're having! You had better post it soon after finding out! I can't wait weeks and weeks to know! :)

Jaime S. said...

I love your family pics below. I can't wait to see the one's of little Coug. You are looking like a hot prego chick.

Senja said...

Hi! Just wanted to unhide and say that if you have seen a visitor from Sweden, it's me! :)

I totally love your photography and your little family is so cute! Congrats on the new addition! :)

I am a friend of Johanna's and Calebs and I think that your hubby at least is friends with Spencer Warne who I have been friends with for some years now. The world is small! :)

I hope it's ok that I come by from time to time. Greets from Sweden!

Senja said...

uups - I signed in with an old account so you can't see my profile. Here you go.

http://senjamikko.blogspot.com

Sarah Williams said...

Thse pics were so cute! I like the blowing one. I think I lost my ipod, i'm going to have to work more to buy a ew oe b/c they are the best...the shows, totally do that too.