Friday, January 16, 2009

Feeling better?!

After seriously three weeks of us all feeling like CRAP, were all starting to normalize! Literally two days after I posted Ben got a nasty case of food poisoning! It was so bad that he passed out on his way to the bathroom. Started throwing up..among other unmentionable things! I was standing outside the bathroom door with a wet rag waiting for him to finish throwing up and he moaned out, "I've got nothing left to give!" I almost died with laughter (of course burying myself into my shoulder so he couldn't hear me!) POOR GUY!! It was sooo sad but I have to say we have taken the mick a little bit....I'VE GOT NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE! And he thinks that I'm the only dramatic one!

Owen is almost himself albeit the crabby patty he is right now. He started hitting again and it's driving me crazy! He has acquired some lame eating habits too and I'm trying to kick those! He's doing alright though as his double chin is on it's way back! Here is some video of him today acting much more like himself, please don't mind the dirty lady still in her pajamas....it's been a lazy day!



Are we just a little over eager for him to catch the ball?!?

11 comments:

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Being sick is the pits! So glad you guys are starting to feel better at your house.

The video was cute! And Linz - I hear a British accent coming out of your mouth!

Nash said...

That was funny. I want to know if he's got the accent.
Vance wants me to play it again. He said it was him on the video. Weird kid.
Aren't parents funny. We push and push. I read a book that talked about kids being like cavemen, and it is so true. simple and basic concepts are all they need. i won't go into the details here. but that was great.
Glad you are all feeling better. I am glad ours came and went fast, with all of us puking literally at the same time.

Holly Janeen said...

i love his little voice!

CassiB said...

So cute. I'm glad you guys are feeling better.

Nash said...

i was going to tell you that vance bit at nursery multiple times in a sunday, and at the gym daycare.
he just outgrew it. it was so frustrating.
luckily i had understanding parents. can be really embarassing.

Sara said...

Poor Ben. I'm glad he's feeling better. I totally would have been laughing at his dramatics too.

And O is so cute! He's got a good arm there. Oh, I'd love to meet him!

the Painters said...

Oh I'm so sorry you have all been feeling crummy but I have to tell you that I did laugh out loud when Ben said "I have nothing left to give!". And what a CUTIE that little Owen is! I love his teeth.

jen said...

Linz he is the cutest thing...like ever! I love listening to that little voice.

So sorry you guys have been so sick, but I did LOL at Ben's comment. Hahaha! I would have had a hard time holding it in too. :D

Courtney said...

I love the part of the video where you say "throw it to mama" and owen waits to throw it to you when his 2" away and chucks it at your head. Awesome! I miss that kid...and you guys!

Annie said...

What a cute thing to preserve...such a precious moment with mom and dad.
So sorry about Ben's bout with the yuckies. So nasty. Tell him he's not the only one to have said, "I have nothing left to give." Ugg!
P.S. hearing his darling British accent on the video clip made me smile. No wonder you married him. Those accents are like music to my ears. They are so beautiful. So the question is, do you think Owen with speak with a bit of an accent?

Jamie said...

I love it! So stinking cute. You'll love that you have moments like these documented. They grow up so fast! :)