Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lindsay the BRUNETTE!

Photobucket

This is for my madre who when she saw me on Skype the other night thought that my hair was black....she cried. The lighting in our house is VERY poor and yes it did look black but see here for yourself Mama...it is BROWN! My poor mom, who practically cries when my sister and I tease her that our eyes are turning green. She is ALL about her girls being brown eyed and blonde!!

Ya know, change is super fun for me! I AM ALL ABOUT IT! I don't know that this hair is totally me but it is fun to change it up I say! Plus can we talk about the maintenance of keeping up with the blonde?!? I am trying to grow this hair out so the blonde work will have to wait! Who knows, I may go red the next time!

15 comments:

nicole said...

Linz, I LOVE the brown hair! Maybe I'm biased, but I think it looks so cute! How fun to change it up. I wish I was that brave. I'm still debating on cuttign bangs which has been going on for about 2 years now. Too bad I'm such a wimp. :)

Sarah Williams said...

i'm so with you on the blonde expense! i'm doing the dirty hair route(can't see the roots as bad) till i can figure out what color i'm going to be. your inspiring me!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Love it Love it Love it!!! You look so cute as a brunette!! you should definitely keep it for awhile.

the Painters said...

I say go for it and you look GREAT!

Rachel Clare said...

You are HOT.

kellibattraw said...

I think it's adorable!

Barb's blessings said...

I have been coloring my hair for so long I don't even know what color it is. I have never had the courage to go dark or red. Maybe someday when I'm retired and people think I'm old and eccentric I will die it red and let it blow in the wind on my Harley.

I think it looks good Linz. I think you should stick with it for a while. And a red tint would be great. I love auburn hair best of all the hair colors. Luv ya.

Courtney said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Can't wait to see it in person!

Carrie Medford said...

You look great no matter what color your hair is!

Kari said...

Love the new hair. Looks so good on you!

The Blakes said...

Sassy and sophisticated at the same time!

Sara said...

Gorgeous as usual. LOVE it!

Auburn said...

LOVE IT!! I went brunette three weeks ago and I want to keep it that way for a while. I was SOOOO over the maintenance. I need to post a pic of myself as a brunette too ;o)

Brooke said...

I kinda love it!

Summertime Designs said...

This looks SOOOOO good on you Linz! And it looks natural too. I just love it.