Well aside from the earthquake, Newport Beach was FANTASTIC! We had a superb time watching O eat his way through the sand and then cry about later! He was so much fun! He LOVED to build sandcastles with the cousins and eat beach food all day!
Monday, August 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
all i can say is "TOO CUTE!!!!!"
Mary was in the earthquake in China several months ago. She was only 50 miles from the epicenter of that whooping 8.0 magnitude quake. Fortunately for us we were able to be in constant communication with her so we knew she was safe but she said they didn't sleep for nearly 48 hours afterward. They are scary!! I experienced the Sylmar quake in LA in "71. It was a 6.6 as I recall. Don't want to do that again!!!
That picture of Owen is classic! Love it!
Owen looks so cute in all of the pictures. You did a great job. Glad you are safe.
I am sooooo darn JEALOUS!!! Not that you had to experience and EARTHQUAKE, holy cow, but because Pace's family's annual vaca on the beach in Oceanside was nixed for us (his school starts the same week - next week). I'm thrilled for you though!! Must be so great to get to come back and visit family, let them see your cute little O!! SO cute by the way!!
So I talked to Elissa yesterday since she's getting married in like ONE DAY! She seems, um... excited! ;)
What a fun guy you've got! I love kids at the beach! They PLAY so hard and then SLEEP so good! It's always so fun seeing you!
Post a Comment