This was Lilly at the reunion in her bright blue reunion shirt! Doesn't it make her eyes stand out!?
Ever showing off the backbend at the beach!
Who can bother to pick a snuggie when there are sandcastles to be built?!
Posted by
Linz
at
4:13 PM
5 comments:
It was so fun talking with you on Skype the other day. You look fabulous! I can't believe how big Kim's kids are getting.
What BLUE EYES!! Cool. Yeah, I bet the shirt does help make them pop. :) The snuggie comment is hysterical too. :) Oh to be a kid again and not care...
Lindsay you are such a talented photographer! I'd love to catch up with you, email me sometime!
Kelli (Linblom)Battraw
kellibattraw@yahoo.com
linz, oh my gosh your little boy is darling! so good to hear from you I love your Pied Piper pics all over the place. We will have to have you take some family pictures for us. I really want individual candid pictures of each of my kids. Let me know your schedual. love ya heidi and brad oh ya! how did you find my blog?
Would you update girl... I love to check out your beautiful pics and funny narrations! luv ya!
Post a Comment