Across the pond and through the woods! Home sweet home has been OH SO SWEET! I missed Ben so much that I could hardly stand it any longer! Owen was so shy when he first saw Ben but he has pretty much never left his arms since we got home!
We've been back over a week now and I still feel like I am catching my breath! I did manage to get unpacked though the first day! WOO-HOO! I was feeling fantastic for that! Ben surprised me with a yummy computer desk that he MADE HIMSELF! He matched it to the other furniture that we made back when we were just newlyweds! Aww. Can I just say that I love having a handy man?! He knew I wanted a fab desk for my new MAC and he made it happen without spending a penny! EVEN BETTER!
Owen is finally getting back into his norm. He was waking up at 2:00-4:00am thinking that it was time for breakfast and play! He'll only get back into it just as we leave again! Were off to see Ben's family in the next week or two and then ALL OF US are coming back to AZ in July! We can't wait to come!
I have a few photos to post but I am so busy editing all of my clients from this last trip it may be awhile!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Posted by
Linz
at
4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
JULY??!?!?!?!?! Would you do a photo shoot for us then? It's going to be hot as you know what, but baby should be born, and Alex will be here for the summer.
LOVE YOU! Glad you are back home with Ben...
Jen
So I was just poking around on your pied piper blog and am just blown away with your talent. Those pictures are amazing! During one of your trips to the States, and if you happen to find yourself in UT, please let me know! I want to be one of the first to know! Not only do I want a fantabulous photo shoot, but I also want to hang with my friend! Love ya!
Good to see that you have been reunited as a family!!! I'll bet you had a great time being with your family but it's always nice to get back home. It's been fun to work with your aunt Kathy in the temple. She's a great gal.
finally blogging- good job lindz. don't you know telling everyone your coming back is going to get you totally booked again?? And no vacation time??
Post a Comment