
OKAY, how cute is my man in that last post?! It is so GREAT to have a husband that adores you and HE DOES and I know it! We miss you Daddy but not long!!
WHEW! Good grief I have been here two weeks and I feel like a chicken with it's head cut off! BUT BUT BUT it has been FAB-U-LOUS! I have had so many shoots and been able to be a little bit more creative. I went to an amazing workshop this weekend that has TOTALLY changed me as a photographer ALREADY!! I can't wait to put the concepts in practice! Owen has been soaking up all of the family, especially his Nan who he is absolutely enamored with! It has been so much fun! We are loving it and can't believe that we are already having to leave in a week!
One of the things I can't stand when we come is not being able to get in shoots with family here and there. I had to do a quick little shoot with Sterling and his "I love chicks" shirt! He is such a riot! More pics to come...of course!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Posted by
Linz
at
9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Lindsay, that is so sweet that your hubby adores you so much to have written that post about missing you and sweet Owen so much. I just love looking at your blog. You are so amazing! One day I will pay you an arm and a leg to give me a basic tutorial with my camera. I only use the automatic mode with my camera because I haven't had the time (and let's face it, the guts) to learn more. You have got so much talent!!!
It was so good to see you & Owen...thanks for taking the time to come to my shower...it meant alot!!
You are SUPER mom for flying on the airplane with Owen...I hope everything went well...I can't wait to see all the fun pics you took while you were here!
Lovin the pics on the blog! SUPER CUTE!
Spencer has those Gap Jammies. I had them for last season that Michelle got for him and bought them for this summer too. I love them. Can't wait to see some of your updates. Miss ya!
Post a Comment