
Well this is an image of what feels like is happening (our dark, cold and lonely house). Lindsay and Owen have been on their trip to the states for 4 days now and as much I know it is only three weeks, IT IS KILLING ME!! You would think that perhaps it would be a chance to catch up on some shut eye and have some free time- well as far as the free time goes, I am just lost...I even went out for a run on Saturday as I didn't know what to do with myself. Admittedly I do get a little more sleep...in the dark, gloomy, lonely house ha ha. But really, I don't have Owen's little lamp on at night as he is not here so its really pitch black and then I am sleeping in an empty bed...Woe is me and aaaaaahhh I can hear you all say. I must however press on knowing that Linz and the babe will be back in three weeks
and that they are having a great time with Nan and Papa, cousins, aunties and uncles, nieces and nephews and brothers and sisters. The great thing about this time is that it really makes you appreciate your finer (finest) things in life, my wife and my baby, whom I love so much and all they do for me and the joy they give me (Os quiero mas que le leche del dia o mas que el sainsbury's multiseed pan del dia :-). I will have hopefully studied hard and passed my first two exams by the time they come back and then roll on the summer (ttmabydvdv)
Monday, April 21, 2008
Posted by
Ben
at
2:15 AM
Labels: The dark and dreary world
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ben, You are not alone. As little as Eric sleeps- he says he sleeps even less when were gone. He feels the same as you. Too dark and even a little scary (like I could protect him???) I however sleep totally fine in a huge bed by myself maybe it so rarely happens. You will make it!
That was sweet Ben. You can make it!
Post a Comment