Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Were off on a jet plane tomorrow!
A four hour train journey.....
30 minute tube journey...
2 hour wait to get on the plane...
An 11 hour plane flight....
Carrying a 9 month the whole entire time
YIKES..
say a prayer for us....it's going to be a long one!
We are going to miss our daddy so much but
EXCITED to see our aunts, uncles, cousins and Nan & Papa
PLUS all of our friends! We can't wait!

3 comments:

Pace & Gwen said...

WELCOME HOME!!! I'd LOVE to see you and your baby. If you get together with the "girls" and can visit for a bit please let me know!! If you're tied up with family the whole time, though, I will totally understand. Whatever. :) But it'd be fun to see you guys! Assuming the 11 hour plane ride is to AZ, of course. :)

Katie said...

I'm so sad that I won't be able to see you. I'm so totally bummed! I hope you get here safe and GOOD LUCK!

Sara said...

Hope your travels back home weren't too bad. I'm sure Owen was an angel right?

Have fun with your family! I so wish I could sneak down there to see you. One of these times we'll have to figure something out. Miss you! Have fun!