Tuesday, May 20, 2008
BONKERS! Yes I am going bonkers! I am so worn-down, sick and super tired! I have made myself sick with a lovely head-cold that will not leave my body! It just goes to show that you have to take care of yourself because if you don't you find that you can't take care of those around you! I've spent one too many nights staying up till 4:00am to work on images (oops sorry Mom). She likes to get on my case about that and of course prove that she is, for the millionth time, always right! The thing is I LOVE IT, right?! I love to work on photoshop and I love what I do BUT I tell you what, this run-down lady is learning a lesson! Thankfully, I have an amazing husband who MORE than pitches in! I've had conversations with people before who talk about what their husbands do and then what they do, as if separate things. Does that make sense?! Well, I just feel grateful to be part of a TEAM and help each other in whatever we need! I have never felt a 50/50 side of things, I only know of a man who puts in 150% of all he has to us! I only hope that I do the same for him! Anyways, here is a shot of my naked boys! Yet another time that Ben helps his woman out! He took O into the tub with him so I could relax!
Posted by
Linz
at
2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
great editing and strategic shooting on that one lindz! i hate that people think its so cute to post naked babies in the bath- boys parts are not that cute!(this one great though.
Amen, sister. I feel like I have a winner too in that department. Pace is GREAT! And sorry about the head cold, that is NOT FUN. Hope you feel better soon! And I hear you're coming to Mesa soon... Or did we miss you again?
I am so sorry you are not feeling well! That is so great that your hubby is such a support to you and willing to help out. It makes it so much easier knowing you're not going at it alone. I love this picture of your husband and son. Your little guy is just so cute! Now, if you are reading this and it is 4:00 in the morning, then GO TO SLEEP!!!!
Of course I'm gonna see what I can do. I'm still planning on helping Michelle out when she has her baby. So I may be there with out kiddos, but depending on how things are this summer maybe we can all come down.
that is THE most adorable picture EVER.
you are so creative !
Post a Comment