I must apoligize for the horrendous pics but sometimes quick shots mean using the camera phone that is readily available! We have to document these things! Poor Owen has been sick the last couple of days with a fever, the up-chucks, throw-downs and general yucky feelies! I knew he didn't feel well when all he would do is lay down and watch Go Diego Go. Not only that but he is getting a slew of new teeth so it has been a few lame days for O. We did head out this morning to a storytime at the library with Simon James. He wrote Baby Brains and came to our library to read some of his stories. He normally does this for four year olds and up and he was TOTALLY a mess with all the little babies. He didn't know what to do! When I nannyed in London we went to HEAPS of storytimes so this wasn't exactly I had in mind but we got to go with some good girlfriends, free cookies and drinks and a free signed Baby Brains book! Can't complain really!
He was so hot we had to strip him down to his nappy!


5 comments:
awww, poor Owen. Hope he gets better soon. I take the kids to storytime and it is just hit or miss on how they will act. Katie wanders around and never pays attention (don't really expect much more from an 18 month old) but Mason... you'd think at three he'd sit and listen. Usually he's too distracted and this last time the storytime leader asked me to get Mason because he was distracting. oops. I didn't think he was harming anything or being too distracting but I guess I was wrong? Oh well, we still go because I need reasons to get out of the house with the kids!
poor little guy, hope he's back to normal soon!
Sick or not, your adorable Mr. Chubs is just getting cuter and cuter. I just love him.
Does O wear cloth diapers?
I love the purple carpet so much. I hope Owey is feeling better.
Post a Comment