Saturday, March 29, 2008


I was strolling through some of our family pictures and found this one of me and our niece Ava. This was when James (our nephew) had his open house (almost two years ago!) She was so little back then and was obviously first learning how to give kisses! Nothing like a little bit of tongue action from a small one! I'm not sure who took the picture but I had to put a bit of Pixie Dust on it!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Yum Yum! Love those kinds of kisses. Lily gives these big wet kisses and we laugh so Spencer wants to lick us. It's not so funny the bigger they get.

Sarah Williams said...

you should put the before pic so we know how crappy a picture you can fix

Katie Peterson said...

Love it! Send me your e-mail address again...I sent you an invite to our blog, but I think I typed your e-mail in wrong....
k8tdal8dy@yahoo.com. Thanks!!

Jamie said...

I love this picture. I love your pixie dust too!

Jesse said...

You guys look great. Nice to see so many from the mission on here. Check out my family's blog, my wife is pretty good about keeping it updated!