Poor Owen! He has had the throw downs almost all week! I can't stand it! My little guy hardly wants to eat and I have to keep changing him all day long. Here he is in one of his many baths! He seemed to feel a bit better after a couple of these! He's just not himself and I want my yummy back! Everyone keeps telling me that it's teething. I sure hope so! He does have some big ole' chompers coming in though. His front tooth has appeared and his other eye tooth is on it's way plus his other bottom tooth has finally popped through! I hope he is feeling better tomorrow!

These pics were from a little outing a couple of weeks ago. The Hoe is not far from where we live and it's BEAUTIFUL! It was a freezing day and the wind was blowing HARD but we set out anyways and here are some of the shots!






Sunday, April 06, 2008
Posted by
Linz
at
3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sorry that O has been sick. NO FUN. Those teeth can be a bugger cause they take days even weeks to pop through. One day they are happy the next day, I'm counting down the hours til bedtime. Grrrr...
I have to have surgery on the 24th so I won't be able to go to Arizona. I'm so bummed about this. I can't even tell you, but they need to get rid of the cyst after 13 weeks, but sooner before the baby gets bigger. I just want to see my Lindsay and her chunky little man.
I hope he starts feeling better for your trip here. Are you using any baby orajel or anything?
Those pics are gorgeous.
For being so sick, he still looks so adorable.
Linz, I wish you were close by so that you could be my own personal photographer! You take such great pictures!
Holy cow those pictures are amazing. And your little guy is so darn cute and BIG! I feel like I have been away from the blogging world for forever - have to catch up on everyone's life. I love your new header for your blog!! It is spectacular! I like the idea of having a white background for printing and journaling purposes. I may have to change mine up a bit... Good to check in with you guys! You look beautiful Linz! :)
Owen is just stinkin' precious. I hate it when they are sick. It feels never ending when you are in the middle of it! Hopefully he gets better soon.
Post a Comment