Tuesday, April 08, 2008





I've recently found that being a photographer and doing my work has actually kept me from taking pictures at home! My new goal has been to get the camera out much more often. Owen has been feeling better! THANK GOODNESS! I could hardly stand it any longer! He loves to play in the kitchen! It has the most light in all of our house so I can't say I blame him!

6 comments:

Johanna said...

Owen is so cute and your pictures are so great. I'm glad he's feeling better!

Katie said...

I love the look you did with these pictures. He is so cute and yummy.

The Blakes said...

I love the random shots around the house!

Sarah Williams said...

thats so true about the work. you gotta use your talents for your benefit also. thats why i do swimming at least im getting paid to play w/ my kids. HA!

Jamie & Johnny said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES! He is getting to be such a big boy. ;)

Sara said...

I love watching kids as they explore. Such curiosity. I wish I knew what they were thinking. These are great pictures Linz.