Tuesday, February 19, 2008








This one is for you Kim! Kim is trying to decide which BW to use. I usually do several different kinds of BW's so it depends on the picture and then of course what it is going to be used for! I did throw those two vintage ones up for kicks and giggles...but yah Kim I posted some more of your pics on the blogsite as well...check it out let me know.

Sorry everyone...it's not anything personal about us. Ben is way busy, Owen is INTO EVERYTHING!! He is crawling...FAST! He loves to pull himself up onto everything. He thinks he is a BIG BOY. I've caught him trying to let go of the sofa with both hands. I keep telling him that he is still a baby and not strong enough yet and to slow down but he just smiles at me like, whatever mom. He tries to drink out of our drinks and REFUSES to use a sippy cup. I mean come on!! He is so much fun though and I can't get enough of his chubby legs, yummy face and all over cuteness...everytime I pick him up I have to take a little chunk out of his cheeks! I will post more pictures of him SOON SOON SOON!

2 comments:

Pace & Gwen said...

Can't wait to see 'em - I bet he's getting big. They grow up so fast! Independence is a beautiful thing, but it does get messy doesn't it. :)

Sara said...

Hey Linz, got your card today. It all looked so great! Loved it!