Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chummy babe...(mix of chubby and yummy!)



(You'll have to click on the picture to get a better view of the yumminess!)

Delish baby right here...this is Owen's new favorite routine!Crawl down the hallway, play with the door/listen to the washing machine, play with the doorstopper (always a favorite) and then try to figure out that thing that my mom keeps telling me to do....turn around and back down the little step instead of face planting into the kitchen floor. He's getting there and then some! He is ALL over the show and pulling himself up to everything, including climbing....oh yes...climbing onto his walker! This momma has to be all eyes!

8 comments:

Sara said...

How fun! He is getting into such a fun stage. Makes more work for you but the laughter and smiles make it all worth the work.

amy said...

those dimples are too much!! chummy is right!! how do you keep from kissing a baby like that all day long?! : )

The Blakes said...

His legs are awesome! Reminds me of a kid that lives at my house. Great pictures!

Courtney said...

I love those pictures! OH the dimples! So great!

the Painters said...

All eyes for sure! Not only to see if he's ok and not getting into things he shouldn't (as they all do at this age) but all eyes to see his ADORABLE-NESS! ah, what a love!

Katie said...

I love the chunkiness. It's so great. He is such a cutie pie.

A. Kuhni said...

Your pictures are amazing! I was looking at your website and I wish I had your talent. Great job Lindsay!

Debbie said...

oh my goodness linz....that boy is so cute and yes, I can see the dimples!!! Who needs to go to the gym when you get to heft him around all day!!! I need an Owen to help reduce my RS arms!!haha He is one adorable, fun boy.