Mother's day is the first Sunday in March here in England so we headed up to Hastings to be with Ben's mum for the weekend. It was also our nephews ordination to a deacon so we got to be a part of that as well. It is always a good time when we get to all be together and everyone was there so it was FAB!
On another note.....I just turned our blog into a book! There is a website called BLURB and you can upload your blog posts and make them into a journal/book! I love it and cant wait to get ours! What a great way to make photo albums without a bunch of hassle! So note to you all these entries could get a little more in depth as I gear them towards books now!
Not sure what the fuss was about but isnt he YUM?!
On another note.....I just turned our blog into a book! There is a website called BLURB and you can upload your blog posts and make them into a journal/book! I love it and cant wait to get ours! What a great way to make photo albums without a bunch of hassle! So note to you all these entries could get a little more in depth as I gear them towards books now!
Not sure what the fuss was about but isnt he YUM?!
I am so lucky to have such an amazing mother-in-law...I love her dearly and feel so blessed to be one of hers!
Gotcha Ems! She tried avoiding pictures all day but I got her chatting away to the Silsby ladies!







4 comments:
Happy mother's day! I hope Owen did something special for you... like no dirty diapers for the day :).
Happy Mother's Day sweetie! You deserve the best! Oh and I love how you feel so connected to your in-laws. That is a blessing. Your camera is amazing too.
I know I sound like a broken record, but your photographs are beautiful! Owen is getting so big!
Happy Mother's day. I'm pretty sure I'll be in Arizona when you are there. YIPPY! I can't wait to see you. I'll schedule a sitting with you.
Post a Comment