Monday, February 18, 2008
This post is for my bro who has been ON.MY.CASE. about these pics! Bro I have finally finished them and will be sending a copy with all the other pics to Mom's this week..AIGHT?!?!? It is kind of sad how my family pics...even OUR (mine and Ben's) family pictures get sort of put to the side so I can get client pictures done! I need to RE-ORGANIZE myself! I am finally getting to all of them though and I'll be posting some more on the Pied Piper site. Speaking of which, I am getting so excited for Arizona! Only 9 weeks away....okay that is kind of a lot still but I know it will go by fast! I can't wait for the shoots as well. I always get anxious when I have ideas rolling around in my head and new locations....more fun for me! I am starting to fill up....my friend Lisa took the ad post from the Pied Piper blogsite and stuck it up on her blog to tell all of her friends.....THREE DAYS LATER she already has $65 off! JUST for sticking it up on her blog....you're a smart cookie Lisa! It's a good idea PEOPLE....you can do it too!!
Posted by
Linz
at
7:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Hi!! I found your blog on Stephanie Montague's!! How are you? Last time I saw you was at Banner Mesa! You have a beautiful Family. I really like that you do photography can I email you and ask you questions? My email is aulmer2@cox.net.
Andrea (tellez)Ulmer :)
You have such a good eye for photography....you are a NATURAL!!! How fun to have that talent....loved seeing the pics of your family!
Can't wait to see you in Arizona. You are so talented.
You are welcome. So glad I did..everyone should too.
Post a Comment