Ohhhh, I'm so tired! It has been a constant whirlwind since we've been here! We had a fantastic Christmas though! Ben got the golf clubs he wanted, Owen got LOTS of toys and I got the lens of my dreams! The best part was that we got to spend it all with our family! We've been staying with my sister until the last few days then we moved over to my mom's. This is my niece who loves me more than anything! I feel like she's practically mine. This Miss Lilly is the other half of a twin so we all had to help take care of them when they were born and I used to feed her in the night A LOT! She loves sugar and LOVES to eat including stuff off of your own plate. She loves pink, tutus and MAKE-UP! She should have been mine! Here is a recent shot of the beauty!
She looks like and Allen. Super cute. Glad you have had fun in Arizona. Post some pics of Owen!!!!
Post a Comment
1 comments:
She looks like and Allen. Super cute. Glad you have had fun in Arizona. Post some pics of Owen!!!!
Post a Comment