Friday, January 11, 2008

Whew! Where do I start?! What a crazy, fun, wonderful month it's been! We had such a good time in Arizona! We got to spend time with family (though it's never enough!), shop, eat at all our favorite places, hang-out with good friends (especially the fab girlfriends for me!), soak up the sun (I can NEVER get enough of that!) LOTS of photography work, shop, DRIVE, sun, stock up on US products....the list would never end I tell you! I've got lots of pics to post and they'll be coming soon!

Owen did alright on the plane but his jetlag is KILLING us! He has been waking up at 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning and wont go back to sleep for TWO hours! UGH! I kind of think he may really be teething this time and Im pretty sure he doesnt feel good. We had a long soak in the tub last night with baby lavendar bath soak. Its supposed to be calming and I think it worked!



I mean the rolls people! Look at those rolls!!!

Rubber ducky...youre the one! If we dont have this at bathtime...trouble!

6 comments:

the Painters said...

Oh I am soooo sad I missed you. I didn't even hear about the activities you all did til like the day of or after the fact and I'm sad about that cause I really wanted to see you. Luckily though, that was definitely not your last trip out here. I'll see you next time and THEN I'll get to smoochy smooch the rolls off little Owen! Ah, what a little CUTIE!!! I mean, LOOK at him! He is so yummy!

Lori said...

Thank you so much for taking pictures of Jack and Maddy. I saw the pic you posted on your blog and I love it, love it, love it. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. You are so talented. I can relate to the teething blues. Maddy just got her first tooth right after Christmas and now Jack is teething. Baby Oragel is now my new best friend.

Courtney said...

K, those rolls are to die for! Not on me, but on him!! So fun to see you so much while you were here! Girls times are the best arent they...and even if the guys are there, they are still girl times! Loved it! Love you! Love Owen!

Sara said...

I just want to eat him up. I think I counted 5 on that tummy. So adorable!

Sarah Williams said...

Keep those cute pictures where you can see them, cuz at 2:00 am you tend to forget the cuteness.. Sarah w

Brooke said...

Now that really is Chubbtastic! What a love! Wish I'd seen more of you while you were here! I'll do better on your next visit! Keep those 'O' pics comin'!