Saturday, December 22, 2007


This is my favorite at the moment. When I pulled this off of my camera and got a really good look at this I had a mega chuckle! I love finishing a shoot and then getting into my digital darkroom to look at the images up close. Kids are so funny and soooo much fun! Its probably why its my favorite type of work! Me and my posse have been laughing about this one for hours! I thought I would share the wealth! Lisa....she is too funny!

2 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

Eric and I were in tears laughing over this one. It will make my day every time I catch a glimpse of it. Lindz..the pics really are amazing. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Pace & Gwen said...

Welcome home!! These pictures are really cute! Call us if you want to get together: 926-2366. See you sometime (soon, we hope) :)