Friday, September 28, 2007

My shoe WISH list!

I love love love shoes. Im the kind of person that will buy a pair of shoes that dont go with anything I own because I love the way they look. Id rather buy an outfit to match....shoes say everything! These are some of my faves at the moment, be sure I'll post more. I have a little obsession of internet shoe window shopping....it does me NO GOOD! I really need to get some boots though and its always been difficult for me to find a pair I love....Im open for suggestions!These are patent leather (LOVE patent leather) ballet flats from Topshop...I love that they have an ankle strap and one across the top as well....it makes them so much more distinct than your regular ballet flat.
These are also from Topshop.....who doesnt love a red leather wedge?!?! Im totally into T-bar straps as well!
Topshop again...patent leather....ankle strap....wedge....all the things I love!
I just discovered these and I love both the brown and the black....I think they are so classy yet a little bit of funk! They are by a new designer called Bobbi Blu, I saw these ones on Piperlime.com....love that website for shoes!


I saw these two on Piperlime as well, this one just above would definitely have to have the right outfit with it but I LOVE THEM and these ones on the bottom are TOTALLY ME!

12 comments:

Courtney said...

You do have such a great sense of style...I love it! I am a shoe person too...just wish I had the money to keep up my hobby!

Courtney said...

K...I just checked out TopShop...cute website! I love those T-bar wedges in mustard! How do UK prices run...is it double our price or half?

Linz said...

DOUBLE...always DOUBLE!

The Blakes said...

They are all so cute! I used to have a shoe fetish, but after three foot surgeries, I'm fairly restricted these days! Enjoy them for me!!!

Nash said...

Isn't Piperlime awesome? Poor Rach on the foot surg, I think I'm going to have to have a bunyon (sp) removed.
I like shoes but I usually just have one black and one brown casual shoe, and the same for church. I am kind of boring here. Make Up is where I fetish.

Auburn said...

If only my chubby legs looked good in shoes with ankle straps. I'd kill for your long legs girl!!

Auburn said...

If only my chubby legs looked good in shoes with ankle straps. I'd kill for your long legs girl!!

Katie said...

Andrea was here last night and I was showing your blog to her. She loved the shoes and so do I.

Sarah Williams said...

Lindz is Ben tall enough for you to wear those heels?? Thats awesome if so! Keep posting your favs, then I know all the cool stuff. You've always been the trend setter. sarah

the Painters said...

I am IN LOVE with ankle stilleto boots right now. they are soo cute! I almost bought a pair the other day but couldn't justify the price......I'll wear them vicaiously through you k Linz?

Sara said...

Linz, you always had a great sense of style. Wish that could rub off on me.

Katie Peterson said...

I LOVE shoes too....and the hardest part is getting rid of my old ones...because I always think, oh maybe I will wear those!