Sunday, October 07, 2007



Discovery of self....and he likes it!

4 comments:

Brian Millsaps said...

That's awesome! I hope you guys are sleeping... we're finally starting to get some (they're sleeping 6-7 hours at a time at night, so we aren't doing the shifts too much anymore). See ya!

Katie said...

He's looking so cute. How does he smile with those cheeks? Seems like it would be hard to lift them up:) He's cute linz.

The Hobbs Family said...

I think he looks so much like Ben but in that photo I can totally see The Judge! Tiff

Summertime Designs said...

Lindsay! You are such a gifted photographer! I have been looking at your blog and your business website and you really do have such a talent! And you look absolutely beautiful and your little baby guy is such a sweetie. Thanks for finding me on my blog. I look forward to keeping in touch! -Summer