

Here is our yummy almost 12 week old baby! He has such a good head for beanies! We had him weighed on Monday and he weighs 17 pounds and 2 ounces! He smiles and giggles all the time! Although these pictures dont show it....it was too close to lunch for him....a full tummy always brings on the smiles! I'll have better luck next time!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Posted by
Linz
at
7:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Oh my gosh Linz....that boy is so darn cute!!!! Wow, and at a whopping 17 lbs, I'll bet you get your workout just carrying him around. I've been hoping to see some more pictures of that cute little guy so now my day is complete.
He is so scrumptious. I love babies in beanies and I love that he is 17 lbs. So fun!
Love the hat!
I could just eat those cheeks! He is so cute! I wish I could see him in person and hold him.
I would love for Katie to weigh 17 lbs. She hasn't gained any weight in 6 months, despite eating what I think is a lot, and will have to go have blood tests to make sure everything is ok. She's now been labeled "Failure to Thrive" :(
Yum, Yum, Yum, and more Yum.
Is it that cold there already that he's in a sweat suit and beanie!? I'm just jealous. We're still wearing shorts in AZ. Linz, I don't know how your arms can carry that "little" boy around all day. I can't wait to squish his thighs, and cheeks, and all of him!
I can't get over those cheeks! What a cute boy you've got!
Yes, it is that cold....DONT GET ME STARTED....IM SO TICKED THAT ITS ALREADY COLD!
Yes Linz - we are going to be in AZ for a month so I would love a photo shoot! You let me know when you are available because I am sure we will be.
I can't believe how yummy those cheeks are! Can't wait to squeeze 'em soon! I think he beat Rhees by a long shot at 17 pounds! I didn't think it was possible!
Post a Comment