Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Lindsay's MUST HAVES

Thanks for this idea Lisa! I love seeing what all my girlfriends use and getting good ideas! Here are some of my faves! Vincent Longo lipstain, I use a TINGE of this and some gloss, it stays on forever!
I love Smashbox's combined eyeshadows. They have several different choices and I think they are all really good. They last forever as well.
Ive tried a BAZILLION different mascara's from super cheap to super expensive and BY FAR Cover Girl professional all-in-one curved brush mascara is my ABSOLUTE FAVE! I stock up on heaps of it when Im in AZ....no Cover Girl in England!
I have to have Aveda Inner Light concealer. I dont use a foundation so this is perfect for around my eyes and a little bit on my face! I love that most of the ingredients are natural as well.
MIRACLE WORKER here! Bio Oil is a legend with stretch marks!
Dual foundation powder from Aveda. It comes with this spongy pad but you have to buy the regular pad separate that way you dont get cake face!

MAC powder blush in Pink Swoon...love it!

If I were a celebrity Julie or Natalie from Waxworks would be part of my entourage and fly with me all over the world. Im a long time fan of the Brazilian wax.....yah yah I said it get over it! Ive converted many to Waxworks.....all who were naysayers in the beginning so....dont knock till youve tried it! If I had to pick 5 things I miss most about not living in AZ, Waxworks would be one of them!It is totally a must have!

Alright all my ladies out there....make your own MUST HAVE list! I wanna see!

8 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

Great must haves..I love pink swoon as well. I want to try the lip stain. Do you think the bio stuff works on scars??? Thanks for posting your faves..

Sara said...

So, if I get all this stuff, does that mean I'll look as fab as you? I now know what's on my Christmas list.

Courtney said...

I want to try the lip stain too! Where do you get the bio oil??

Linz said...

The Bio Oil is supposed to work wonders on scars as well Lisa but I have no idea where you get it in the states, its a little discovery Ive found since moving to the UK! I would be glad to bring some when I come in December!

Katie said...

I want in on the Bio Oil too. Linz- I think I'm coming for a visit when you are in AZ. It's been to long since I've seen you! Plus I need to get my hands on Owen. YUMMY! Who knows... maybe it will be love at first sight for Lily and Owen and they can marry each other:) That would make for one cute grandkid. My mom said she saw Kathy last week. So fun.

the Painters said...

So great! Isn't Aveda so yummy smelling too? I did a must have too!

Lisa Harris said...

I'll check ebay and google it..if not I would love for you to bring me some. Thanks

Courtney said...

I want some too Linz!!