This is a pic of our backstreet and our stroller which I LOVE! It is the "all-in-one" and its a three-wheeler which makes it a fab stroller to jog with! Owen is not always a fan though as you can tell!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Posted by
Linz
at
9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I wub his widdle wips! MMmmmmm! He's yummy, Linz!
That pout is gonna come in very handy for the next few years! What a love!
Linds-
so excited for you!!! Just got your
card! He's beautiful!! Guess what- waiting to be a grandma myself. Little boy it is! And he's threatening to be a 10 lb!er also! Can you please e-mail me your address - it's all blurred out
by the postage stamped on it!!!
You are so....awesome to stay in touch all this time!
Love you - Your fav CT tech(still),
Ra Chel
Oh! that face!! He is so sweet!
Ra Chel! I need your email address...I dont have it!
Hey Linz- I am such a spaz!! It's
rcjensen57@hotmail.com.
Congrats again! And,
are you really going to
be in Arizona for XMAS?
That's where my oldest
daughter is (Phoenix)!
Would love to see you!
Please stay in touch
(you always do!!) Miss
you!
Ra Chel
I love Owens fat, chubby cheeks! What a CUTIE! The pout face is so precious, too!
Post a Comment