Wednesday, August 15, 2007

THIEF!!!

Ive stolen pictures off all of your blogs.......
I wanted to post some newbies for summer and friends are funner than anyone else so....
I hope no one minds that I used your pictures, you can check them out on the Pixie Dust blog.
You can also SPREAD THE WORD about Pixie Dust Proofing and.....

We are officially coming to AZ for Christmas....YEAH!

I will MOST DEF be doing some shoots while Im there sooo....

We will be there from Dec. 10th to Jan. 7th so you my blogging buddies have first dibs at specific dates! Email me or post to this with any dates you want....I cant promise anything but Im trying to put a schedule together and want to give all my friends the first choice!

7 comments:

Kari said...

Hi Linz! I want to schedule with you! I would love a good family picture...although I might be big and fat by Christmas time...maybe just my kids then. Email me at scrapbookingmama@cox.net and we'll schedule!

I love your pictures, by the way! The picture from your back street is gorgeous. Owen, is a doll too! Oh, and if you want to steal any pictures from my blog, feel free! I love to spread the love!

Brooke said...

I definitely want in too! I will do a group shoot like before, if that is easier for you! Can't wait to see you and that gorgeous babe! And of course Owen too! Just kidding! Love you!

Katie said...

I was talking with Chad and my mom about getting down to Arizona. I have family coming in December, but maybe the end of Dec. or Jan. I would love to get pictures, but I want to see you! I missed your wedding cause we were in Alaska so I can't even remember the last time I saw your beautiful face!

the Painters said...

yay! I want to FOR SURE get together with you and all the girls and our babies and just BE in LOVE with each others babies when you come for Christmas! Cute what you did with the pics from my blog. I love it! Owen is tooooo scrumptious for words and your backstreet is like, a dream! Right out of a movie. Love it!

Auburn said...

You are amazing! dave and I will want to schedule something! I want to send a few pics to you to edit for me too, I'll pay good money for your photo editing skilz! I'll get around to doing it for sure. I'm just not sure which ones yet!!

Auburn said...

You are amazing! dave and I will want to schedule something! I want to send a few pics to you to edit for me too, I'll pay good money for your photo editing skilz! I'll get around to doing it for sure. I'm just not sure which ones yet!!

Katie said...

Lindsay, I put the pictures that you edited of Lily on my blog with your piedpiperpixie address on it. Hope that's okay. I'm trying to figure out if I can make it to AZ. I'm working on it. Miss you and want to get my hands on Scrumptous Owen. Oh and I'm getting your birthday card in the mail this week. Hope it still gets there in time.