Owen had his 6 week check-up this week and weighed in at a WHOPPING 14lbs 13oz! GEESH! I'll be able to skip the weight lifting on my arms the rate he's going! He is still a crappy napper but he is getting his nights started a little earlier and were hoping that he'll start sleeping through the night soon. He is smiling at us all the time and he laughs with dad quite a bit! We are so in love with this guy! I love these new textures for my pics....Im all about the distressed/antique look!
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Holy cow....no pun intended....he's a big boy! What a doll, congrats again on your baby boy!
And I thought Ty was too big for his britches! He is so studly and I love the distressed pictures!
What a cute "little" hunk! I love those kissable cheeks! I can't believe he ways over 14 lbs! Katie is almost a year old and weighs that much! I can't seem to get her to gain weight. You're doing great momma!
What an adorable little (big) chunk!!
Oh Lindsay he is SO YUMMYLICIOUS!!! I can't believe he is almost 15lbs. That's awesome. Lily weighs that right now at 6 months. She is finally getting the chunks that you are so lucky to have right from the start. Love him!
Oh my - he's so cute. Chubby babies are the best. I miss Lily's chub. She's slimming down on me more everyday. She hardly eats anything anymore . . . that probably helps. I need to go on her diet . . .
He is so freaking cute Lindsay..chubby babies are the best. Poppy was just like that and you can see from my germany photo's..I was also. Avery weighed 16 pounds at her 1 year check up and now both girls are about the same size. They are more fun to play with when they're chunks..he is adorable. Also..I am super impressed with your photo skills..you are so talented!
I forgot to tell you that my mom thinks he looks like an Allen baby. Like your brothers when they were little.
Post a Comment