I want to eat him up! I need to get my hands on him. Can't believe he's weighing over 13lbs. Lily just hit 14lbs and she's almost 6 months! She does have some thunder thighs going on though... why is it so cute for her to have dimple bum and not for me???
Please DO NOT use photographs from this site without written permission from Pied Piper Photography. All images hold a copyright with P.P. Photography and are subject to law.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I want to reach through the computer and pinch away! He is so handsome!
I want to eat him up! I need to get my hands on him. Can't believe he's weighing over 13lbs. Lily just hit 14lbs and she's almost 6 months! She does have some thunder thighs going on though... why is it so cute for her to have dimple bum and not for me???
Post a Comment