The golfer man who CANNOT get himself up for 10:00am church but left this morning at 7:30am to go golf on his bday! Love that about him!
Married but still swoons all the ladies....our nieces all have crushes on him!
The man who was meant to marry a Yankee...being born on the 4th of July!!
Happy birthday BABE, no one is more happy than me that you were born! MWA ttmab!

7 comments:
Happy happy birthday! I hope you're having a great day.
When was your due date?
Hey Lindsay! What are you doing in London? How fun. Congrats on your soon to be baby. When are or were you due? Great wedding photos!
Happy BDAY Ben - we are sooo glad that you were born!
Your wedding pictures always make me drool. What a gorgeous pair you are! Happy b-day to your man and I'll pray for that boy of yours to come out! Thanks for the tag, I'll get on it shortly!
Lindsay! I can't believe you had the baby yesterday (on 7/7/7)... I had planned on trying to have our baby born on that date (until we realized we were having more than one and full-term would be impossible)... I would have done almost anything to make that happen! Another Silsby born on a special date -- CONGRATULATIONS!
Post a Comment