Well the baby's due date has come and gone and yes I am still bored and WAITING so here is another tag!
4 Jobs I've held:
1. Hogi Yogi (my first job, had it at 15)
1. Hogi Yogi (my first job, had it at 15)
2. Nurse asst. (had that job for too long!)
3. Model (my claim to fame....not really....but it was fun!)
4. Photographer
4 Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Southern Spain on the beach
1. Southern Spain on the beach
2. Cinque Terre, Italy...on the beach
3. Paris (cause it can be done on a weekend from here)
4. London cause it is such a fab city
Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
1. All the Indiana Jones
1. All the Indiana Jones
2. Tommy Boy
3. Blood Diamond (I know I shouldnt have seen it but it was amazing...all three times!)
4. Princess Bride
My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Shopping on Ebay
1. Shopping on Ebay
2. Graham crackers and milk (when I can find Graham crackers! They just dont exist in England)
3. Watching Big Brother (reality TV show for those of you non-UK-ers!)
4. Taking two-three hour naps
Places I Have Lived:
1. All over Southern Spain
1. All over Southern Spain
2. Milan, Italy
3. London, England
4. Idaho
What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. "That is one good-looking Elder, oooo I shouldnt say that"
1. "That is one good-looking Elder, oooo I shouldnt say that"
2. What a fab accent!
3. Seems like a good missionary
4. I think he should date me after the mission!
Places I have Been on Vacation:
1. Rocky Point Mexico
1. Rocky Point Mexico
2. New York
3. Sardinia
4. Cali (100 times over but never dull!)
Favorite Foods
1. Real TRUE Mexican food
1. Real TRUE Mexican food
2. Cheesecake....just about any kind
3. Pizza from Italy....it is soooo not the same as Pizza from somewhere else
4. Oregano's salad....ah I would give anything for one of those
If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
1. Say Im sorry
1. Say Im sorry
2. Be kind and do something for him
3. Make him laugh
4. Offer the goods ; )
Websites I visit (almost daily)
1.Hotmail first
1.Hotmail first
2. Blogspot duh!
3. Ebay
4. BBC weather
Best 1st kisses landmarks.
1. In my old Provo apt at about 4am (with the hubby of course!)
1. In my old Provo apt at about 4am (with the hubby of course!)
2. On our wedding day, every kiss was magic and like the first!
3. Not at your door, cause that was always lame
4. Not in your car, again lame
Places I'd Rather Be right now
1.THE HOSPITAL HAVING THIS BOY WHO REFUSES TO COME OUT!
1.THE HOSPITAL HAVING THIS BOY WHO REFUSES TO COME OUT!
2. Arizona...in the hospital with Dr. Beck who would make the boy come out!
3. Getting a massage, facial, and pedicure
4. Anywhere where the sun is shining and its HOT!
Now I get to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this!
1. Courtney
1. Courtney
2. Brooke
3. Rachel
4. Jamie P.

1 comments:
Lindsay,
I'm sorry that the day has come and gone. Spencer came on his due date and Lily the day before. So I feel for you, cause I was done by then. I keep checking your blog to see pictures of your little man. You're in my prayers.
Love you smooches,
Katie
Post a Comment