Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The AZ sun....


Now I know that you all are getting sick of the heat in AZ by now but let me just tell you that I have had rain EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past three weeks and IM SO DONE!!! This is after spending a horrible winter with continual cloud cover! I wish I could layout in my parents backyard and BAKE!! I miss the cactus, miss the heat and miss Mexican food. I suppose it doesnt help that I am stuck indoors WAITING WAITING AND WAITING!! Im blaming the weather cause if he's anything like Mom or Dad, we wouldnt come out either!! My parents come a week from tomorrow and were praying that they bring the AZ sun with them!!

6 comments:

Layton Clan said...

Oh, they will. Sunshine is ON IT'S WAY! I will even package some up for you. Do you want it at 110 or 115? Let me know, for sure! I'm praying for you girl! He'll be here soon!!! Love you- Jen

The Blakes said...

The grass is always greener on the other side! I'm counting down to my family reunion in Idaho to escape this blistering heat!

Can't wait for him to get here!

Jamie & Johnny said...

We are DYING here!!! You should be happy you are not pregnant here, you'd be stuck inside too. I'm excited for you, he'll be here soon!

Katie Peterson said...

Oh Lyndsay, I am so sorry!! How fun that your parents are coming to visit. Did I tell you I saw Kim at the mall?? She is so sweet, just like you & your mom. Hang in there!!!

Brian Millsaps said...

Lindsay, the water in my pool (as I type this, at midnight) is 90 degrees. That's not even refreshing... you're better off there!

I also wanted to thank you guys for the thoughts and prayers, and for passing our blog around. It means a lot to us. Take care!

Auburn said...

if only everyone felt the way we do. living in seattle has only made me love and long for the AZ sun even more . . . it's continual clouds and rain for us too. we were in AZ over the weekend and it was 110 degrees and i was lovin' every minute of it. i hope the babe comes when your parents are in town!!