My wonderful hubby has spent the last month trudging into the library everyday and then spending every evening and every waking moment working on his final dissertation! After 15,000 words, 85 pages, blood, sweat and tears he has completed it today! We just got back from printing them off and the first thing he went to do was golf! We shall have a little celebration tonight by ordering some of our favorite take-out and watching a movie (which we havent been able to do for WEEKS!) My favorite part of his dissertation was in his aknowledgements where he said, "I would like to thank many people for their love, support, energy and input throughout the process of research and writing this report. None more so than my loving wife, Lindsay, who is currently carrying my yet unborn heir and to whom I dedicate this work." Umm yes I really like that part! It was so not easy for this carefree guy who had to miss lots of surf, lots of golf, gorgeous weather, his most amazing wife and by far his sanity in trying to complete this! IM SO PROUD OF YOU BABE!!!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
DISSERTATION DONE!!!!
Posted by
Linz
at
9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats to BEN!! You need to soak up those movie/takeout nights, and go on lots of dates before your mini-macho man enters the world. I love my Lily, but I miss my movie, date nights.
What an achievement! I'm sure both of you are relieved to have that finished. I understand the sacrifice that comes with having a husband in school and the rewards of endurance are sweet!
And congrats on the good news about Davis. I have new found fears about everything now that I'm a mommy. Faith is a beautiful, peaceful thing!
Baba - the kids loved this picture - they laughed and said that they love Uncle Ben! Congrats! We love you guys!
YIPPEE!! Congrats Ben! Don't you love it when celebrating is take-out dinner and a rented movie!
Post a Comment