Our family has been somewhat of a wreck over the last few weeks. Our sweet baby nephew Davis wasnt in the "charts" for the right amount of weight and the doctor was a little concerned. They decided to put him through a battery of tests including a massive one for cystic fibrosis. For those of you who dont know cystic fibrosis is a very scary disease....one with a short life expectancy. He had his test on Monday and we waited all day Monday and then all day yesterday to hear about the results. In the meantime, we gathered our little family troops and pulled together. He has been prayed about, fasted about and put on the prayer roll in every temple around the world ever since we knew what was going on. My brother called me at 1:00am this morning (UK time) when he finally heard the results....baby Davis is normal with no cystic fibrosis! I could hardly go back to sleep just thinking about what a blessing the Lord had just given us. Truly a tender mercy from heaven!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love you baba - thanks!
I am so glad to hear that. The Lord truly is aware of each of us...especially His Babies. We'll continue to pray for his health!!!
Even though I only know Ben I can truly say with all my heart that I am so very glad your nephew doesn't have CF.
I have read your blog ever since I found out about it and it's been great to get to know about you a little more as well. I love you photos and the pictures of your baby bump.
Post a Comment