Monday, February 19, 2007

Umm hello?!?!


Peoples! I need your input...Im still waiting for some fab company name ideas! At the moment I have a few that I really like either Shoebox Photography, Patchwork Poses, Wonky Legs Photo, Belly rolls Photography (or Belly Jelly), Dimples Designs, Chubby cheeky (or vice versa) Binky and Blankie, Freckles Photo....so let me hear the input!! Here is one of my recent arts ; )

5 comments:

The Blakes said...

My favorite is cheeky chubby (or vice versa). Or you could use Chubby Chic. It makes me think of cute, cherubic baby faces.

Layton Clan said...

I saw this really cute botique in Boston once called the Pied Piper. It had kids/babies clothes and accesories. It's a childrens story about a flute that entrances children... anyway, it was cute. I also knew a little girl named Piper, and she was adorable. You could name it Piper Images or Piper Photography, or Pied Piper Photography. You have got some really cute names though, already!!! : )

Linz said...

OOOOooooo Rach, Jen Im loving both of those!!!

Courtney said...

I like Jen's idea of doing something with nursery rhymes....Little Boy Blue or something random like Pink Piglet Photography or Jack and Jill Photography...or Curly Locks Photography....who doesn't think the cutest thing is little ringlets on a cutie?

You are going to be overwhelmed before you know it....I will stop now.

Brooke said...

What about Kissy Face?