

Ahhhh, the new wonders of pregnancy. I had my first experience with heartburn last night. That was treat. I could definitely do without that...any suggestions from those who have gone on before me?!?! I would have to say that the uncomfortable-ness is starting to kick in and Im trying my darndest to fight off the urge to make it negative. I really like being comfortable so its a feat for me. I have to remember that the wife of a very good friend of mine is pregnant with triplets. That's right people......THREE! She is due three weeks after me and must go on mandatory bedrest on Tuesday. Yah I should probably be a little more of a trooper. I also have to remember that some ladies have a hard time if not at all getting pregnant and remember what a blessing it is to feel my little move around and kick about inside me. He's been moving a lot lately! So much so that at one point I said, outloud, "WOAH!" It was like an upper cut to the bladder! It is great though, it is a bonus of being the prego! I love that! We just found out that our really good friends are also having a boy! YEAH! I am so glad that I have a new shopping partner to go search out the blue! Good times! Here is another picture...Im still working on C's and B's baby pics....sorry its taking me forever but they need to be just right!!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Burning fire of the heart and kung-fu fighting.....
Posted by
Linz
at
2:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I started carrying peppermint Tums in my purse with me so I had relief available at all times. I also heard that eating a tablespoon of peanut butter before you eat your meal helps coat your stomach and makes it less acidic. Sorry for the discomfort, but I guess it's sort of a rite of passage. Hang in there girl!
Oh the heartburn! Maddening isn't it? I ended up getting on zantac for it cause it was just tearing up the lining in my stomach. It didn't matter what I ate, it would irritate my stomach so much. I think it's what caused me to have such bad morning sickness my whole pregnancy. Honey, just be glad you are not puking 10 times a day and going to the ER every couple weeks cause of dehydration from puking so much like me...I even puked on the delivery table. Just think, it could be worse...but I know it stinks now. One thing you gotta know though that I didn't know was that if you do go on a prescription drug like zantac to help your heartburn, you may not be able to nurse your baby after he's born because the Rx is not good for the baby. I only nursed for a little while cause my heartburn from the pregnancy permanently messed up the lining in my stomach and I had to get back on the zantac.
Post a Comment