Wednesday, February 21, 2007


Here is another one I just did...isnt Landon yummy?!?! My poor child is in for it! I'll never stop taking pictures! Ben finally felt the baby move last night and had to turn on the lights after we were already in bed to get a really good look and feel. Our boy gave him a swift kick.....Ben flipped out but I think he was ticked off at him for waking up mom!

2 comments:

the Painters said...

I love it! And might I just add that you are an excellent photographer and you have done amazing things with these photos of Landon and Reese. Hope the reflux is getting better!

Courtney said...

Yeah! Ben could feel the little boy...I think that is when it started to become real for Nathan...well besides seeing the heart beat. It just gets better and better doesn 't it!

**I think Landon is yummy too! He can't wait to see his Aunt Lindsay again!