Sunday, February 25, 2007

Primary Sharing time.....

We were having a discussion about Jesus and miracles specifically when Jesus healed the lepers...this is how the conversation went....

"So what IS a leper?"

(hands all around, oooing and aaahing for the chance to answer)

6 year old Joe says, "well they live in caves and have lots of spots and eat people and other animals....yah that's what leopards are."

It seemed that was the consensus because about half the primary agreed that Joe was right. To make matters worse they all kept calling them "leopards!" I couldnt keep a straight face, all of the teachers couldnt stop laughing!

Mouths of babes....good times!

5 comments:

The Blakes said...

I have never ever worked in primary, but am looking forward to it some day because of stories like these! I hope they weren't disappointed when you explained the difference.

Courtney said...

I miss primary. I would much rather have stories like this than a tired/screaming baby I walk downt the hallway with.

Brooke said...

Primary is the greatest! It's just pure entertainment! Sure do miss that.

the Painters said...

Very good times Lins. Kids are great. I made a sandwich a couple days ago for Kaden, my 4 year old and I told him I made it with lots of love. He then opened up the sandwich and looked all in it and said, "but mommy, there's no hearts in it." Mouths of Babes.

Auburn said...

funny, funny stuff. someday, i'll actually get to be a member of a family ward. for now, i'll just be grateful for my almost 5 years of mormonism and livin' it up in a singles ward. i hope i get to be in primary!!