Thursday, January 25, 2007

And the bet is still on.....

So not everyone likes to spend two hours taking pictures! Poor Landon, he was such a good sport but he hit his wall at naptime. Im sorry Court but I still think this pic is cute! Well Im officially in my 19th week and oh yeah...Im feeling it! My tummy has really popped out and its actually quite nice. I'd much rather look pregnant than just fat! I must admit that Im glad to be over that stage and in my 2nd trimester! I find myself wearing things a little bit more snug to show off my bump! My mom has always said, "When you got it, you flaunt it!" A motto I still hold dear! We have our ultrasound a week from Tuesday and I cant wait. Ben is praying that they wont be able to tell (does he want me to be tortured?!) and he is still sticking to his guns about a girl. My mom is starting to waffle a bit about what she thinks it is and no one else in my family will stick to anything solid. We always make bets in my fam about what the sex is. I've always been right about my nieces and nephews, why would it be any different with me?!? As for everything else, I've felt the baby a little bit more....which is wild! Ben gets frustrated that he cant feel it yet. He always says Im so lucky to be the one who bears....hmmm. Work is great. Its been a long time since I've ever really liked a job but I really love my job. I put that to my co-workers. I really like everyone I work with and no one is psycho about work, ya know? No one is obsessed or anal, everyone realizes that work is work but its not your life. I so appreciate that about all of them. Every job should be like that. That doesnt mean Im not looking forward to June when I get to stop working and nest! Ive already got big projects to finish before the baby gets here. I have at least five so far.....yikes!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

k. I love that picture too! It's so funny. I remember when Nate felt the baby for the first time...it was around week 23 or so, so tell Ben it will come sooner than later! I bet you look darling! Post pictures!

Jamie & Johnny said...

Hey Lindsay. I just saw your blog link on Courtney's blog. I didn't know you were preggers! Congrats. I'm excited for you and Ben. How has your pregnancy been? Oh and for the record, I think you're having a boy! Also, I love that picture of Landon too, you did an awesome job. Anyways, I'm going to link you on my blog!

The Blakes said...

Congrats on the baby! I'm about to pop myself. I'm growing a giant boy. Love your pictures of Landon - you've got so many talents to choose from! Enjoy the evolution of your body!

Linz said...

Thanks girlies!! Its so fun to chat with you all and check up on your lives! BABIES BABIES BABIES...YEAH!! I love all your blogs by the way!

the Painters said...

Lindsay! I am so glad you have a blog now so I can check up on you! I miss yougirl! I thnk about you often and I would love to see you next time you are here in the states. Oh and I am totally sincere when I say this...you are the best photographer I have ever seen. You need to put those pics of Landon on your website and if you don't have a website, you gotta make one and advertise baby...Let me tell you, you will be rick if others see your photography. Next time you're here, I would love to have you take some pics of my boys.
Couple questions.....#1 How are you feeling? Nausea?
#2 Are you getting enough foot massages?
#3 Do you still have that marc Jacobs bag you got from newport? And if so and you don't use it, wanna sell it to me?

the Painters said...

I meant to say RICH, not RICK...Who's RICK anyways?

Layton Clan said...

Lins!
SO happy for you. I can hardly stand it. I knew that Ben would be the 'one' and that you would live happily ever after in England. You are just so wonderful. Thank you for being the best.
Love,
Jen (West) Layton

Sara said...

Linz, you are going to be such a cute mummy! I totally knew what I was going to have before the ultrasound, call it monther's intuition, so if you think you're having a boy then my vote is on boy too!